View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-29-2013, 08:51 AM

Kristoph was relieved to know they wouldn't be killing anyone. At the very least not on purpose. Though he was afraid things might get out of hand, and accidents might happen. He was frowning just slightly, most of his attention returning to the girl as she approached the carousel. It was odd, the way she screamed and jerked her hand back before Andromeda even began to make creepy crawlies appear. So they were winging it, his face scrunched up for a moment in thought, as he tried to figure out how to scare the girl. Someone else seemed to be approaching the carousel also. That thoughtful look soon left his face. He glanced at Andromeda, "..I think I have an idea, Andy." though he sounded a little reluctant. His tangible body began to shimmer and become a bit see through, then he disappeared altogether.

Kristoph's intangible ghost form popped out from the carousel horse the woman had been touching. Only from the waist up, as if he were some strange growth coming out of the side of the wooden animal. Slowly he began to slip out of the thing, coming out of it all the way until he was free of the wooden horse and his ghostly form hovered a few inches off the ground directly in front of the woman. He raised a hand reaching for her. "....Give me....your soul....Give it to me....I want it...I hunger for it!" His voice was a moan, groaning words and when he said the word 'hunger' his eyes flashed red for a moment. His semitransparent body began to change.

Kris' clothing changed to, it became torn in multiple places, blood soaked, his eyes grew dark and sunken in. His short hair mussed up with blood. Cuts and scratches, and gashes formed on various parts of his intangible ghostly body, each one oozing blood as intangible as his current form. The choker around his neck suddenly fell off, as if cleaved by an invisible knife. A long deep gash opened up on his throat where the choker had been, and blood flowed from it freely. This was what his true ghostly form looked like. The way he had looked when he was murdered somewhere on the amusement park grounds. One hand still reached for her, the other moved to his throat as he now made gasping, gurgling sounds while his lips moved. Giving the impression that he was trying to speak but unable to because of such a grotesque wound.

Last edited by Kry; 10-30-2013 at 02:39 AM..