View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-19-2011, 07:55 AM

Once Jesse, told her the time and place she would book it outta there, Rogan was pushing it, she almost lost it when she saw that stupid smirk of his and it didn't help that the other were just as annoying when altogether and Jesse, playing his stupid little games by touching her like he didn't mean to. When he said, '4 o'clock at Jim Rock Dinner.' she made to leave quickly but was stop by Jesse's question, 'Of course I have to go to your stupid little group date, your girlfriend is a demon that won't leave me alone and loves to torment me in anyway she can!!!' was what she would have loved to say, but instead she said, "Yes." and quickly looked at Seth, "I'll talk to you later." she said giving him a small smile. She knew it would piss Rogan, off in someway, 'The jerk if I could I would kiss Seth, to piss the guy off more.' she thought with annoyance, as she walked out of the room, her mid-length hair swishing back and forth and the only thing for them to see as she passed by the classroom windows.