View Single Post
Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-28-2013, 12:53 AM

I'm glad things are looking good for you job wise and that you're seeming to keep yourself fairly optimistic. I know with the recent dental work and the car repair you've been hit pretty hard financially. I'm trying to brace myself as once the child support is finally properly filed and we're not having to pay that out it looks as though health insurance will kind of pretty much null the additional money coming in. That being said, he's still getting a significant raise and I'm working when I can. Finally I won't be the primary bread winner, and that is a huge load off my back as my job is not stable. Even with the new phone work it seems it still has its trends, and the company is more than happy to clip hours from me when they need.

Right now it just feels rather scary. I know that I'm just one medical emergency or a major car issue from being in serious trouble, and I keep on crossing my fingers nothing really bad happens in the next few months until things settle down. Aaron is not going to see his paycheck increase for another 3 weeks, and he said that the court date is likely going to take 4-6 weeks before they're seen. Once that's decided, it should take effect immediately however it will take a couple weeks before we start seeing that.

For a short time there it felt like the financial relief was to come all at once...not so much.

On the plus side I did find out that Aaron is only about 78 bucks behind in child support as it stands. I have half a mind to make him file for Pam from the last date he did up until it was annulled on her just to zero that out. That is a nice feeling as it will mean we will have a nice tax return once that rolls around.