View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-23-2017, 06:41 PM

Immy: haha~ it's alright xD
walls of text or the much more meaningful ones~
it means something big happened 8D

Silver accepted the water canteen, but wasn't really sure what to do with it. Didn't they each have their own? No matter, after a moment she opened it and waterfalled a little of it into her mouth, as to not get her 'germs' on the canteen. Then she closed it, and blinked a few times as Saskue touched her forehead. She put the canteen in her pocket and averted her turquoise eyes. "I'm fine." She answered in a low voice, though clearly she really wasn't. She could push herself a bit more.. Silver watched the events unfold between Ahna, Sakura, and their strange technique.

Kakashi wasn't sure what to do. Sure, he could go and deliver the scroll- but then he'd be abandoning his students, and Ahna.. It tore him even more when Ahna kissed him. He stood there, both shocked by the chakra levels rising and his own feelings. This wasn't like him at all. Once the two were finished, and Saskue had moved Sakura up to their hiding spot, Kakashi quickly grabbed his assistant and retreated to the trees as well. Not very far from the children, but not in the same tree. "I won't abandon my team." Kakashi said to Ahna in a low voice.

Silver glanced at her sensei and grit her teeth. "Sensei, you need to go! We can hold out a bit longer- you need to focus on the mission at hand!" Silver called to Kakashi, keeping her expression serious. If the enemy were to get their hands on the scroll..they'd be done for! At least now, they had a sliver of a chance. Kakashi only looked over his team for a moment, before nodding and vanishing. He'd be back as soon as the scroll had been delivered. Silver sighed and had to steady herself for a brief moment. Even having said that.. She shook her head and looked down at the large creature below them. 'What should we do?' She thought to herself.