Thread: Flight
View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:42 AM

I nodded. So he's over her now. So she's not what's holding him back. "Then if I did really Love you, why would you turn me down?" I glared at him. His long awesome hair fell across his face as he looked at me.

"Yuffie. We are comrades of arms. We are friends. We met when you were still a child. Yes you still act as if you are one, but you are a woman, no matter what I tell myself. And if we were together, then we would lose our friendship. In any of the possible scenarios, we would never be friends again."

I almost started to cry again. So I did the only natural thing. I lashed out. "Vincent Valentine!" I stood up so that I could look down on him. For a second, shock flew across his face. "There are plenty of couples that are still friends after they start to date. Just look at Cloud and Tifa. They're friends, and they're a happy couple. So don't tell me that friends cant be together. Yeah it'll be all weird if we did go out, and then broke up and stuff. But ya'kno what? That kinda stuff always happens! So if you want ta have a fucking pity party go right on ahead. I want to pretend that I didn't hear that line of bullshit!"

Okay. I'll admit to it. It is a hundred percent Cid's fault that I cuss. Before I met him, whell yeah I cussed and stuff, but not like I just let out on Vince.

I guess I pissed him off, 'cause he stood up, and towering over me, he unleashed one of his 'best' glares. "Yuffie Kisaragi. Do not tell me that. I am trying to turn you away pleasantly. As a friend. But if you really do want to ruin what we have."

And he jumped down from the roof, and ran off towards Midgar.

I climbed back inside, through my bedroom window. Tifa was waiting in my room for me.

"Yuffie-chan…. We heard the yelling… Does he know?" She was worried. She's a great friend.

"Yeah. He should know it wasn't a joke now." I said as I glared out my window. "Maybe I don't love him. Maybe I hate him and don't know the difference."

Tifa smiled. "Nope. You love each other." She came over and wrapped me in a hug. Something that I only let her do if we're alone. I don't want the others to know that I like to have hugs once and a while. Or that I even need them. "It's okay. Everything will work out." She pulled back to look me in the eyes. "You'll see."

Last edited by PhoenixNeko; 10-02-2013 at 06:45 AM..