View Single Post
King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 AM

Robert listened to the options laid out in front of him that were supposed to replace the option of traveling to Canada. With a quiet huff, he blew a strand of hair out of the way of his eyes before speaking again, "Well... I appreciate it. I'm sure we will be able to coordinate on something to do." This was when he spotted her already heading for the door. Well... She was pretty quick to just get up and leave, I guess she really enjoys my company if she is so fast to make that offer. Robert didn't mind this, he found the woman in front of her to be generally interesting. He would have to get to know her better before he could say anything else.

As she walked away, he found himself staring at her for a moment, his eyes flattering her body in his own way. He found himself once again smiling, but for an entirely different reason. As far as he was concerned, he found the woman to be very easy on the eyes. That, and he had a thing for women who wear glasses, something about her felt.... Right. However, all these observations were all based on the fact that he was not able to gather much of her personality. Maybe with this period of hanging out he would be able to get a feel for who this woman really was... Other than an overworked creative soul.

So he took the final swig of his coffee, tossed it to the garbage can, and proudly strutted his way out of the front door. Suddenly, not going to Canada didn't seem like such a bad thing. As soon as he stepped out, he noticed her sitting on a branch. If Robert was a better climber, he would have joined her up there, instead he stepped under the tree and looked up at her, a grin still plastered upon his face, "What are you doing up there?" He asked jokingly.