View Single Post
nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-28-2011, 11:48 AM

Rue smiled and laughed, "I'm sure there are some people out there that think I'm some kind of creepy stalker or something, but to me it's just gaining inspiration. As an actress you have to pay attention to all the little things you do. Like always crossing your feet or constantly twirling your hair. All those little nuances that most people don't notice. I like to watch the way people move. It gives me ideas on how to perfect my blocking for my roles. Enough of that though." Rue stared up at Robert for a little while before taking the hand he offered her. Standing Rue dusted the grass off of her jeans. Straightening out her glasses and fixing her hat Rue looked at Robert, "No skating and No dancing, hmmm . . . I suppose we could go to a movie. Unless of course you're willing to step out of your comfort zone. I have horrible coordination too, in case you haven't yet noticed, but that's never stopped me from having fun. What do you say to a movie? After the movie we'll decide where to go from there."