View Single Post
Witch
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 04-06-2007, 06:59 AM

• Hehehe....
    I come up with the whole story myself to celebrate Easter event in Menewsha, this is my 2nd event here anyway. ^v^=
    In the beginning I intended to make this game as a contest, but *cough* since I make another loss from the card, I couldn't come up with any prize.
    So unless I could come up with something to give out as a prize, for the best decorated egg, before the end of this easter event,...or if someone is willing to donate something gold/item/art/etc for the best egg decorated, this is only for fun now! :wink:

How to Play:

* Decorate the egg and/or its shape
    (for example: you can make some cracks on the egg's shell, or you can even dress it up as humpty dumpty! XD)

* You can move around or delete the 'M' letter if needed. Feel free to draw your own egg too.

* You can use MS paint, photoshop, or any graphic programs in your computer.
    You can also print the egg and decorate it manually with markers, pencil colors, etc and then scan the result.

* Upload and post your finished egg in here.

* You can post more than one decorated eggs. The more the merrier!

* Be creative and have fun! (^o^)/

While you're here, working on decorating the eggs or waiting to see what's everyone else gonna come up with their eggs,
    feel free to chat about easter or anything at all. ^^= Just have fun!

I'll make a list in the next post with links to everyone's posted eggs.