View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-15-2014, 03:14 AM

Drakus just watched honestly not caring. He walked to where she was as the darkness moved away from him as he neared her. The darkness acted as if it was afraid of him. He bent down as he put a special bracelet on her. The darkness found it's self drawn to it as it merged with the bracelet. The bracelet became a shadow bracelet. It was as black as night with all the power of darkness. "Bishop made this for you. He thought you would be a nice prize to add to the collection of spirits. He has plans for you. He thinks he can use you as his own spirit making breeder." He said as he said a command using Sheva's power to transport them back to the lab.

Suki looked up as she felt a sudden return of darkness. "STAR!!" She screamed, running to find Blade. She found him quickly as she looked to him panic on her face
. Blade had woke late. He had got himself some food and a nice bath, by the time he realized he was the only person left in the manor. He was getting ready to head out when he saw Suki. She looked panic. He noticed the fear in her face as he worried what had happen. "We have to hurry something happen to Star! The lab we need to get there. I'm sure that will give us answers. " She said in a panic as she took his hand. With a thought a bright light came from her. As it faded they stood in the middle of the lab. Blade looked at Suki as he realized where they were. "Great, I get stuck with the spirit who chooses to transport us to the middle of evil. Well, we are here now what do we need to do." He said hoping not to stand there more than they needed to. The first time was scary enough. Some of the women in here were crazy. Their idea of saying hi was a knife to the heart.

Suki closed her eyes as she felt the Great spirits. "They are not far from us we must hurry." She said as she lead the way. She let out a sigh of relief seeing the other spirits. She looked to Blade who look confused as to why she brought him. "I can't touch them, I am more spirit now. But you can. Aim for the middle of the crystals with your sword I will lead you my strength . She said as she could see the weakness in the crystal structure.

Blade pulled out his sword as he used his arts on each crystal. Each of the crystals broke into shards as the great spirits where set free.