View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-14-2015, 01:35 AM

Keone swam in her own peculiar, slow way, the fins along her body fluttering against the water. "Like scales on a fish? Yes, I suppose a bit. My species takes after the sea dragon that is so famous in these waters. It's all just skin though." She pondered as she swam. Fish came close to her a few times and for the most part, she let the creatures flit around her. Fur wasn't something all the common on aquatic creatures around here and she was quiet, just trying to imagine what that might look like.

The glow of the above world got much stronger and after another minute, Keone broke through the surface. She took a large, gasping breath before she blinked the fleshy lids of her eyes and got herself situated. The land lay a good half mile out from where she came to the surface and she waited for Ipo to surface next to her before pointing to it.

"See, it's quiet today. There's not even a single boat. I've seen a few before, but it's been many moons." She chuckled a bit at his wariness. "Don't worry, I've lived here all my life. I won't just lead you into danger. My parents were always so tight with their rules, but don't you feel the least bit curious about them?"

After treading in the water a bit, she decided to return to what Ipo said before. "Your father?"