View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-26-2012, 11:06 PM

"Now we're getting somewhere. This megaphone is just the thing. But we are far from finished, friends. Let us make haste to the hospital... and hope that the worst is behind us."

Cafeteria

The cafeteria, now deserted, has been decorated for Halloween. For a moment you consider sampling the food at the counter, but when you see the "Ghoulish Goulash" you decide you'd be better off skipping lunch today. You take one of the creepy table centerpieces instead.

Emergency Room

The scene in the Emergency Room is a grisly one indeed. There is blood everywhere. Your eyes scan the room for survivors or casualties but strangely, there are no bodies in sight. You proceed past the counter and find the source of the gore: someone or something has torn into the blood packs. Could the culprit still be here somewhere? In a sudden panic, you turn too quickly and lose your footing, landing solidly on your back on the wet floor. You're unharmed, but it might be hard to get the stains out of your clothes.

Examine Room
900g
Uh oh, it looks like you've come down with a serious case of rich!

ICU Unit 2
700g
I see you...'ve found some gold. Cool.

Maternity

As you enter the maternity ward you notice that a makeshift barricade has been built from overturned hospital beds. To your horror, you spot a lumpy pile of pink and blue shapes partially covered with a blanket in the corner of the room. Your heart pounds as you rush to the pile and pull the blanket away..
.. to find the "New Baby Welcome Basket" supplies. Whew! You pass over the blue and pink bunny plushies, but grab a nice warm blankie for yourself.

Room 103

Noticing that the door to Room 103 has been left ajar, you carefully enter. It's strange. In comparison to the rest of the hospital, which has been thoroughly trashed, this room is virtually untouched. The hospital bed is empty, but you notice what looks like a glass of wine and a single red rose on the bedside table. For some reason you pick them up, and wonder what may have happened here.

Pharmacy

Maila the Vampire
SUBDUED
Blood is Maila's stock and trade. It's her reason for unliving, quite literally. But if asked, she'll tell you that her real dream is to be an actress. Just like those great monster starlets such as: Moan Crawford, Scarilyn Monroe and Lauren Boocall. Recently Maila got rave reviews for playing lead in a community theater production of Romeo and Ghouliette. [+2 points]

X-Ray

Dr. Yvonne Baker
Hospitals can be a pretty unsettling place in normal circumstances. Tonight the blood-spattered halls of Podunkia General are absolutely horrifying. You and your friends ascend the stairs to the second level, your hearts in your throats. Opening the door to the x-ray room, you tentatively call out and instantly a head pops up from behind the x-ray machine and gives a sigh of relief.

"You don't know how glad I am to see another living person! It's been a nightmare. Something strange and terrible is happening here. --- All over town too? That's... I can't believe that. Oh, i'm Dr. Yvonne Baker. I was on call tonight. Halloween is always a busy time for us. But earlier this evening a woman walked in dressed as a vampire. That wasn't so odd, considered what day it is. But then she began to overtake people with a terrifying strength, biting into their necks and draining their blood! It was awful! We all scrambled and i've been hiding here ever since. It defies all logic. How did this happen? --- Halloween dimension? On any other day I would have called you crazy, but after what I saw tonight... I'm coming with you. I can't let this Wongo give doctors a bad name." [+2 points]

Operating Room

Defibrillator
Defibrillators are meant to save lives and tonight they're gonna save a lot of them. This will give the Portal Disruptor the jolt it needs.

Where is everyone?X

Here's where folks are:

Cafeteria - Bloody Black Rose Bouquet - ALL SENT
DariaMorgendorfer - Link SENT
dragoness129 - Link SENT
EirianHikari - Link SENT
Iroase Delschatten - Link SENT
LizzyCollinsDeArc - Link SENT
MintyRey - Link SENT
Seito - Link SENT
ToriKat - Link SENT
Triquetra - Link SENT

Emergency Room
Arechi - Link
Death_to_the_reaper - Link
Dystopia - Link
Emma Corrin - Link
Wulfwynn - Link

Examine Room - 900g - ALL SENT
Anglie - Link SENT
Ascadellia - Link SENT
Demoscout - Link SENT
Hadsvich - Link SENT
Shishunki - Link SENT
wish - Link SENT

ICU Unit 2 - 700g - ALL SENT
Gmwolflord - Link SENT
Kalium - Link SENT
Kilia - Link SENT
~LONGCAT~ - Link SENT
maidenroseheart - Link SENT
PapillonCameo - Link SENT
Sho-Shonojo - Link SENT
Spicedroses - Link SENT
Spunky3 - Link SENT
Superstition - Link SENT
Vickyll3 - Link SENT
Woofie267 - Link SENT

Maternity
Ariana Dreamdancer - Link
Athilea Majiri - Link
Carzeebear - Link
Darth Mudkip - Link
dessertdesiert - Link
Divacita - Link
fireprincess - Link
GwenaHikari - Link
*Hime* - Link
Ivvy - Link
Keondre Lorano - Link
Knerd - Link
Ling - Link
Liztress - Link
lizrd356 - Link
Nephila - Link
Popcorn Gun - Link
Roachi - Link
Saravi Boo - Link
Seridano - Link
Shadami - Link
Shania583 - Link
Vinyl - Link
WherededIGo - Link
Wrenji-Chan - Link

Operating Room
blueblackrose - Link
d2hiriyuu - Link
HIM_ROCK - Link
Kamikaze Kendra - Link
LaVida - Link
Maria-Minamino - Link

Pharmacy
Amorphous Metal - Link
Artsydaze - Link
Codette - Link
CoffeeCow - Link
Cora Lorington - Link
Flowery Pit - Link
KatMagenta - Link
kemii - Link
lunanuova - Link
shinigamikarasu - Link
zigbigadorlube - Link

Room 103 - Glass of Blood & Romantic Red Rose - ALL SENT
Antagonist - Link SENT
April - Link SENT
Cardinal Biggles - Link SENT
Damia Flagg - Link SENT
Emasaurus - Link SENT
Ferra - Link SENT
Fiona_Watergate - Link SENT
Flink - Link SENT
Izumi - Link SENT
Kay - Link SENT
Kent - Link SENT
Lacrimosa - Link SENT
mewmew07 - Link SNET
M i n u x e - Link SENT
Razak - Link SENT
sushi_mew - Link SENT
Velvet - Link SENT

X-Ray
GinKadia - Link
hummy - Link
Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa - Link
Jeannesha - Link
Mageling - Link
Precarious Fool - Link
star200shadow - Link
The_Crow - Link
Woodlandnymph - Link

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 11-07-2012 at 05:47 AM..