View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-05-2013, 04:54 AM

Reid was enthralled with his work. His bi-colored eyes studied each picture intensely, looking for flaws, praising perfection in what he considered perfection. Of course perfection itself was in the eye of the beholder, but it was hard not to be amazed at some of the creations his students could come up with. Flowers in vases, charcoal pencils and regular alike, recreating those still-life images of bottles and fruit he had set up with a distinct lighting effect. Because no one was in the same spot, no drawing was exactly alike, and everyone's unique vision came through the more he inspected each paper. He used a notebook to write his thoughts on, and tacked it to the back, sliding each one into a light pink folder until he passed everything back at the end of the month.

He only looked up after his eyes grew tired, and he took off his glasses as someone else entered. At first he couldn't tell who it was, until he slid the glasses back on his face. Terry. "Hey, you." He twirled his pencil in his hand and rested his chin on his hand. "I hope your week's been good." He hadn't seen anyone specifically poking at the young man, but he wasn't always around.

Curiosity brought his hand up to his pale eye. "Oh... No, I was born with it. It's more sensitive than the other because of its color, but I'm not blind." He folded his arms on the desk, one hand playing with his ponytail. "What happened to your eye?" Had he always been blind? Or was it something recent? He seemed to have adapted well, something Reid considered to be a longtime thing.