View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-05-2014, 03:08 AM

The LTB Study

Quote:
Dear _your characters name_,

You've been selected to participate in our weekend long study for, _your characters problem_. Compensation will be $500 per day, and $1,000 per day should you be selected to stay longer, and choose to do so.

The study will take place in Guruna City, Incarnia. Your fight has been paid for and the ticket is attached to this letter. Room and board will of course be provided, as will a chauffeur who will pick you up from the airport and return you there when the study is complete.

If you have any further questions, call 48-39-491 and enter your ID number provided on the back of this letter.

Happy travels!

Charles Lindt
Founder of LTB Studies

Little does your character know, that ID number will become a brand for him/her to wear for the rest of their life. Little do they know, they'll never see their friends or family again. And, little do they know, that this study is quite the "study" indeed.

Using specialized machines, this government run agency is able to bring out the deepest and most special hidden abilities in any human. While it doesn't always work, and while it may not be able to bring out those abilities fully (as it's just in the testing stages - and you are the guinea pig) that's okay, because they've got the world's top scientists and surgeons on hand.

If you can't bring yourself to full potential, they'll do it for you. They may even decide to make you even "better" even if you can master your own powers. Get used to living with your new "family" because they'll be all you have, for the rest of your life, which, could be short - if they make you into the army they plan to.

This place, that they call LTB, is like a giant prison. It doesn't look anything like a prison, more like a super mansion, or huge college of sorts, but it'll certainly feel like a prison. You're welcome to go outside, but you won't be able to get out of the dome that surrounds the prison, I mean LTB.

Rules:
1. Violence and romance are encouraged, but always follow Mene's rules and TOS.
2. PM me your character profile with the title, "ID#833902".
3. No one liners, ever, no exceptions. Post in paragraphs.
4. You must post once a day, or every other day, and let us know when you'll be gone for an extended period of time.
5. Look at the other character profiles, and make sure your character is diverse. We don't need ten characters who are depressed, or can fly, etc. Also be sure that there aren't already too many of the gender you wish to play. I want an even or almost even amount of each gender.

>> CLICK HERE FOR OOC <<
^The place you want to be if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.^

Character Skeleton
Copy this skeleton, fill in the information and send it to my personal inbox. Do not post it here.

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]insert URL to your character's appearance. ANIME PICTURES ONLY [/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT=" Garamond "][SIZE="5"][B]CHARACTER NAME[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I will be able to [color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] (list the abilities your character will have once they'
ve begun the study) [/color].
[
INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][LEFT][B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Nicknames: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Physical description: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Age: (18 or older)[/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Sex: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Sexual orientation: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Hobbies: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Likes: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1Dislikes: [/size]
[
B][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/B][size=1My character's problem is: (Anxiety, psoriasis, fear of ducks, etc.)[/size][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ My story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-14-2014 at 05:04 AM..