View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-09-2014, 12:15 PM

Rua's nose wrinkled slightly in disdain, and his eyes flickered to where the 'ghost' was for a moment before that gaze returned to the other living male in the room. "My brother's an idiot, but he does have good taste in men. You are cute." Rua licked his lips slightly, before glancing to see if the girl that had sat next to him was still there. It seemed she was, but she was being extremely quiet. Ah well, it was none of his business. That attention returned to the other male. "My name is Rua, my brother is Noa. You can just ignore my brother, he only talks to me anyway." Then there was a girl entering the room and Rua looked towards her.

"The food's good, but I wouldn't eat much of it. There might be something in it." The words were spoken with a shrug, and a slight nod towards his own plate of barely touched food, as if to further convince her that at least he didn't trust the food. She had an accent when she spoke, Rua noticed it of course, and though he admired different accents, it wasn't really anything for him to think to hard about. "I like your accent." Then those eyes were focusing on the other male, watching him almost intently. This one didn't seem as hostile as the other one, the one with the sister, it would probably take a lot to provoke him into a fit of violence. Though he probably shouldn't be thinking about that right now, there were more serious issues at hand here than his addiction to pain.