View Single Post
Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 12-25-2012, 11:00 PM

Ferdi rose from the bench now feeling the shock after waking from his semi concious state. "You better not make that a habit." He winced slightly "It could land you in hot water." He looked up at the window to where his other self was a few moments before. "So he can push people. That's very interesting. I'll have to see him again and let him know what else he can find here." He turned back to the girls. "I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day if you don't see me again, but I have to go and take care of a few things." He left the two girls and headed back to the dormitory and to his bedroom. He needed to think about what had just happened taking in what his other self had learnt. He also had to train his powers some more, every time he split himself his mind became slightly weaker. His record was five other Ferdi's at once but he only managed it for a few minuets before passing out. Either his skill had deteriorated over the school break or he faced someone that managed to deceive him very cleverly. He reached his door and entered the now cool room. The pale beige walls always bored him and he did all he could to cover up as much as possible. The wall space was taken up with furniture and posters some of which had fallen off the wall and lay in folded heaps. He collapsed on to his bed and stared up at the celling thinking what he could do. He had to get what he wanted out of him, but Ryuzaki obviously avoided social interaction like the plague. He gave a deep sigh and closed his eyes thinking about what a hectic year this could turn out to be. Before he knew it he was fast asleep.