View Single Post
GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 06:27 AM

Day 1 Entry: SHOOTING STAR
Word count: 150/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Coffee Shop AU, Yumeh Appearance, Melting, Cake Vs Pie

“The shop is closed” Lucien said, Yumeh stared at him. “Just go to the hill & wait for the shooting star” he said as the cat continued to stare, Lucien closed his eyes tightly, he carefully opened one eye but the cat was still there “Vicktoria!” he called. Vicktoria came out from the kitchen, she leaned on the bar what is it Lucien?”. “This cat won’t leave” Lucien cried “Just let him be and come inside” his wife said. Lucien sighed and heeded his wife’s advice. Yumeh slipped through the door and leaped to the back of the bar & began sipping coffee out of the machine “stopped it you silly cat” Lucien said shooing him away. “Lucien, should we take pie or cake to the hill?” “Cake of course” Lucien replied. “Ok, let’s go! The ice cream is already melting” Vicky said. And the two were out the door.

Day 2 Entry: WISHES GUARANTEE NOTHING
Word count:150/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Afro donkey appearance, Pirates, Storm, Seafood, Not enough chairs, extra npc couple.

Mr. Mayor awoke suddenly, “vicky darling I had the strangest dream”, “what was it dear?” “I dreamed we were the owners of a coffee shop…and yumeh was drinking all the coffee”, “my that is strange, what is your one wish dear? The shooting star passed last night you know.” “Wishes guarantee nothing. But since you asked, I wish afro donkey would get off of me” he replied as he pushed him off his lap “oh would you look at that wishes do come true”. Just then Nami and tesel walked up holding hands. “Lucien glared at them “I’m sorry, but there are not enough chairs over here”, “there aren’t any chairs Tesel said fiercely. “exactly my point move along” Just then it began to storm, as the rain poured down pirates captured Nami & Tesel. In place of Nami &Tesel, the pirates lift fish everyone thought it a fine trade

Day 3 Entry: GAMBLE
Word count: 149/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Making a mess, "I'm gonna tell him"

Mr.Mayor, vicky, Cecilia, Jeryck, Lise and Lance were sitting in the mayors office gambling over who would go rescue Nami & Tesel from the pirates. “Okay, everyone roll a die, highest roll goes to rescue them”, everyone rolled their dice “you know dear, I don’t think we should gamble with Nami & Tesel’s lives” Vicky complained. “it will be okay” he assured her, the dice hit the table with a thud before bouncing off and hitting the walls of the room. Knocking off pictures and making a mess of the room. Cecilia leaned to Vicky and whispered “I’m gonna tell him”, “okay Vicky replied. “Mr. Mayor”, “yes Cessy?”, “ I think this is a bad plan!”. “it is a fine plan” Lucien defended, “it is not!”, “is too!”, “is not!” the continued to argue but finally Vicky had, had enough, “stop it! And let move on”, “okay” they agreed.

Day 4 Entry: SMALL TERROR
Word count: 143/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Disney Princess AU, "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy", friend vs Lover

Vicky also known as bell, lived alone with her husband Lucien aka “the Beast”, in a castle faraway from everyone. They were very happy here alone, that was until Emilio (originally named Gaston ), started knocking on there door every day shouting “Hey, I just Met you and this crazy”. Well, it was crazy alright… “I really wish he would go away”. “Let me in!” He shouted from down below. “alright!” She yelled back finally getting fed up. Vicky lowered the draw bridge and let him in, he was half her size “you such a small terror”. The two became good friends despite the rocky start. One day Lucien found the together, they fought until her new friend was chased away. Just when she was starting to love him too.. In time she forgot him and lived happily ever after with her husband.

Day 5 Entry: STICKY
Word count: 147/150
Bonus Themes Hit: "I just haven't met you yet"

“Lucien, wake up! Lucien!” Mr.Mayor Awoke to his wife Vicky shouting his name. “I’m awake!” He shouted as he leaped up knocking over his chair what “happened?” “You fell asleep dear”, “what happened to the room?” The dice dear, don’t you remember? You wanted us to gamble to see who rescued Nami & tesel.” “Oh right. But why is the room all sticky?” Oh Cessy decided to blow a bubble with her gum….Did you have another weird dream hunny?” She asked concerned. “Yes, you were bell, I was the beast….and I had to fight Emilio….it was odd.” “Its okay dear it was just a dream” Vicky said as she patted his head. Then suddenly a pirate broke down the door and waltzed in. Hey, “y’all!” he shouted. He sat down on the table. “Get off” Vicky shouted, “don’t like me?” “No. I just haven’t met you yet.”

Day 6 Entry: THREE MINUTES
Word count:103/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Prank

“You have 3 minutes to leave!” Vicky shouted and the pirate. Just then Nami and Tesel walked through the door. Everyone stared at them shocked. “what are you doing here?” Lucien shouted “we thought the pirates kidnapped you” Cessy piped up. “Oh, That? It was just a prank” Nami said, as he spoke Nami pulled a huge wad of gum out of his pocket, “ew what is this?” That is also a prank” Cessy replied. “Very funny” Nami replied. Vicky laughed nervously “oh, well at least you’re home! Welcome back, I guess!” And they shared a group hug, even the pirate. The end,

Okay, I think this is all correct...