View Single Post
Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-17-2017, 01:24 AM

Kieran shifted away from the couch when Jareth came near, still unsure of the vampire. Yes, he'd introduced himself, however... that meant little to the boy. He'd had many wolves introduce themselves to him, and most had had ill intentions towards him, especially seeing the way he was treated by his family and the rest of his pack. They figured it was alright to mistreat and try to use him, simply because the others were cruel to him. Some had tried luring him in and away with false kindness. After the first few times he'd learned what to watch for.

He'd accept the hospitality for now, but at the first sign of trouble, he'd run again. Though Jareth's offer... he'd said until he was healed and ready to go on his own. That had him frowning. "Fully healed and having a plan... by your definition of the words, or mine?" He asked, warily. He stood, following the vampire upstairs, watching their path so he'd not get lost. The orange and grey kitten followed him, rubbing against his legs and mewling at him, yellow eyes wide and looking pitiful. He smiled a touch, leaning down to scoop him up, cradling him in his arms carefully. He looked back to Jareth when told to pick himself a room. He inspected all three he was offered, taking in both size, style, and what the world outside the windows offered. He finally settled on the middle room, smallest of the three, with a large window which would let in plenty of light with the curtains open. Outside said window was a large oak- perfect for climbing, if he needed a quick escape. The kitten squirmed in his hold, jumping from Kieran's arms to the bed, pacing a bit before curling up and purring. "I think my room's been picked for me..." he said, smiling softly at the kitten, glancing over his shoulder at Jareth.