View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-17-2014, 12:26 AM

“most call me Silvano, I guess they just think that it fits more with the images that is expected then Marion, but go ahead and call me that I don’t mind.” He nodded as Ed introduced himself. “It is nice to meet you Ed, anything you find in this room as clothes be my guest to wear. Is there anything that you would like that I might be able to pick up for you?” pulling his robe closed he watched as the young man slowly moved towards the bathroom to take a shower. Looking around he slowly picked up the ruined clothes and wrapped them up. He would have to burn them later to avoid the cops getting evident. It was a good thing that the weather was cooling enough that he would need the fireplace later in the evening.

Moving around the room he made sure that the room was nice and neat. He would hate for his guest to think that this place was abandoned most of the time of the year. Not that it was not abandon most of the time, at least this room was. He hopped that Ed could find the frist aid kit to re bandage his wounds because with the way he was acting it seemed like he was not wanting anything to do with Marion. He did not completely blame him that he was trying to avoid him as much as he could. Being the son of a Don had made it clear to him that there would always be those that feared you and thought that you would use your last name to get what you wanted. He watched Ed move back into the room and lay back down on the bed, the leg seemed to be hurting him but since there was no blood seeping through the clothes he must have gotten it re bandaged.

“I pulled you out of that mess because no man Gang banger or Made Man should have to face the cops in the state you were in. though I do have to say when I first found your pulse I thought you were an Enforcer till I pulled you out of the pile.” Furrowing his brow he tried to understand why the young man was so nervous. “I do not take hostages, If I had wanted you dead I would have killed you and just because you have never heard about us helping guys like you does not mean that we don’t. there are rules you know that we fallow, just because you don’t have them does not mean that we don’t have some mercy. Your just as much a low man on the totem as I am.” He smiled thinking about the truth of that. “if you really want to walk out my front door you can be my guest but I don’t think my neighbors would be to happy to see you passed out on their lawn.”