View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 01:45 PM

Nova_Alchemist: What do we want to do for Criminal Minds? Also that is totally how I would act in real life when I get too much sleep. I gotta move around constantly. Plus I remember Hotch likes to go for morning jogs.

"I would love to just have some coffee right now, she should be healed up as long as she is in within two or three hours. I wouldn't mind spending more time with you though." Ahna also was trying to stay inside a bit, her lips were stil blue and she didn't feel like looking like an ice zombie anymore than she already did. Ahna healed Silver a bit so she could go out and have some fun with her friends...team mates, whatever you wanted to call them. Family. That works.

Sasuke felt the snowball Silver threw go down his shirt a bit on the inside "Oh it's so on" Sasuke jumped back getting enough room for some defense time while making several snowballs. He noticed Sakura had done the same thing and thought "This is going to be easy" Sasuke crated a second shadow clone since they have no actual shadows at times and got behind the girls throwing a couple at each of them. Whether or not they hit would depend on their reactions.