View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-05-2007, 06:29 PM

How it all works

If you would like to make a wish please do the following:
  • Paste the form below into your post
  • Donate 50 gold to my mule, not forgetting to put WISHING WELL FOOD in the comments box, then sit back and wait until Sunday to see if the well thought your wish was tasty!
The well will only grant one (1) wish per week, so please don't try feeding it more often to help your case. Bribes give the well indigestion ._. But if you're simply feeling generous, you're welcome to give more than 50 gold, as that will help me to buy other items to give away ^^

The wish slip

Code:
[color=#cc0066][size=3][b]My name is:[/b]
[b]I wish for:[/b]
[b]I'd really like this item because:[/b]
[b]My favourite flavour jelly is:[/b][/size][/color]
The boring but necessary stuff: RULES

• Don't try and cheat the well! It EATS mules, wishes are for main accounts only.
  • The well is for store items only (apart from the items listed in the next post).
  • You can only make one wish per week.
  • You have to wait for 2 weeks after joining Mene before you can wish.
  • Please don't wish for the most expensive item on the site just for the sake of it, that will make me cross.
    I'm not saying that you can't wish for either of the Dreams gowns if you do deeply desire to own one, just don't wish for it merely because it's so expensive and you intend to sell it straight back.
  • If the well grants your wish and you then turn around and sell the item, you will have jelly foot-shaped bruises on your backside for a long time to come :evil:
    You don't have to keep something that you've won from me forever, but please don't abuse my charity by entering it simply to sell what you win for profit.
  • Please don't ask for items that you already own, and don't forget that I can check your inventories!
  • If the well grants your wish, you cannot make another one for 2 weeks.
  • Don't be stupid and try to scam me.
  • If you don't follow the wish-making procedure correctly, your wish will be void. Please read everything!
  • I reserve the right to amend the rules at any given moment, but probably after someone's tried another way of cheating that I hadn't previously thought of!