View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 09:22 PM

Hadsy, i hope it's ok that i did both cards in the future instead of present and future. it was just easier to have one card represent your relationship future and one card represent your career future, since they're pretty different from one another and i couldn't really lump both in to one card.

---------- Post added 10-30-2018 at 04:58 PM ----------

Username: Hadsvich:
Number of Cards: 2
Type of Spread: Career & Relationship
Question/Focus: What does the future hold for me, career-wise and relationship-wise?

Career: 8 of Wands
Interpretation: The future sees you in rapid action; you're the center of a storm of opportunities, and everything seems to be falling into place serendipitously. You will receive important news which will shed light on many things you've been unsure or in the dark about, and it will all happen very quickly, so make sure you pay attention! As for the timeframe... it seems like all of this will be happening at the end or completion of something; are you in school? If not, it may represent the end of a relationship, moving out of an old house, or quitting an old job. I just tend to see this card a lot in reference to graduations, since those are times of big, quick change.

Relationship: 4 of Cups
Interpretation: Oh oof. It seems like you're meant to be alone for a while. This card is all about introspection, reflection and focusing on your own emotions and needs. It's also about feeling apathetic and lacking desire or motivation. There is a light on the horizon, however! This card is also about unknown/unseen blessings or opportunities. There might be people who are flirting with you, but you're too self-absorbed to notice! My advice is to take notice when you catch yourself isolating yourself, and try to break out of your shell a bit. And if you think you're hitting it off well with someone, chances are they feel the same. Challenge yourself to make the first move, but make sure you're doing it for the right reasons. It has to be about your love for the person, not about your wanting to be in a relationship. It's better to be alone and have some time to figure out what exactly you want out of a relationship than to jump into something you're not 100% sure on.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 10-30-2018 at 10:00 PM..