View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-05-2014, 05:12 AM

Arix was relieved that nothing had gotten wet or damage from the tea he had spilled, though it had left Isa without any to drink, lucky for him she was the forgiving type. It took a lot for him to calm down over such an exciting find, but he did it none the less. Nodding his head at her words before laughing, which was deep and a bit hearty. "I do see them in my books all the time but this....this is hand crafted and made out of wood which is much harder to do as one little mistake can ruin it all. Unlike a picture that can easily be fixed with a stroke of a brush." he said to her as he patted the top of her head, he was used to being close to her as they often were.

Though he blushed slightly when he realized his breath was brushing against her skin much like how her's was doing to him. It was more for the fact that he suddenly became conscious that she was a female, though he already knew that but still she was attractive and the situation could turn romantic if he was that type of person to be romantic.

On many occasions people thought them to be lovers, which they were not, he never entertained the idea except on a few occasions such as now when he is made aware of the fact that he could just kiss her, but that may ruin their friendship and he did not want that. "War and Peace huh?" he mumbled the words to him self as he rubbed at his chin, which had a stubble of growth on it, which he liked the fact that his avatar grew hair much like his real body did.

He laughed as he ruffled her hair some more. "That he did, that he did. Since this is valuable.....I think we can lock up the shop for a while as i personally look for war and peace for him." mumbles to him self but loud enough for her to hear him. He blushed a bit more before clearing his throat, quickly shaking of her calling him cute before she noticed, smiling like he always does for he was truly happy and he enjoyed his time with her.

Though he knew it would not last, as it was only a matter of time before they found someone to love or off on another hunt but that was life. He sighed to him self slightly as he scratched the feline's head that was sitting on his shoulders, thinking to him self before eating a sandwich. "Ah but if i did not take it seriously we would be out of work and home." he said to her, drinking some of the tea before propping his feet up, as he let her start the story.

He would never tell her but, he always felt as if he was a beast, having two different eye colors. It caused people to stare and whisper behind his back, though he was used to it now, that did not mean it didn't hurt still. Having to different eye colors, naturally was rare in it self and he didn't have to have it on his avatar but why change something that was so unique?

It wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep, the feline curled up on his chest, he could always fall a sleep to the sound of Isa's soft voice as she read.

((yes we shall do that *laughs evilly*))