Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 10-16-2017, 06:01 AM

Ian had managed to get a few hours of sleep...the Scottish lad groaned as he opened his blurry green eyes to greet the sunlight streaming into the dorm room. Raisel was already gone form the room before Ian pulled himself up from his bed and ruffled his messy dark brown hair as she stumbled over his side of the room on sleepy legs. Pulling things out of his desk he stubbed his toe and swore as the pain raced up his leg and woke him up a bit more.

"I really hate mornings...." his accent was thick as he pushed his glasses up his nose, grabbing some clean cloths and his keys he headed out of the room towards the showers. Once the morning clean was done he managed to grab a cup of coffee laced with lots of sugar after grabbing his bag and books from the dorm. Squinting at the morning sky with distain Ian began the walk to the building the orientation classes where to take place, he has chosen to not wear a beanie today and his hair was sticking up in places from his hastily having brushed it to quickly.

He could see a few other freshmen ahead of him, behind him Ian could hear seem girls giggling and he could feel them lookign at him every now and then. Oh god he hoped no girls got any 'crushes' on him... back in high school the girl who had confessed to him had seemed sweet... till he told her gently that he was gay and just didn't feel the same about her, she'd turned into a scorned harpy... thankful she'd been the only one... a few of the girls back then had been curious to see if it was true.... and looking back Ian could see how the girls finding out had lead to the prank to end all pranks in their last year....

Shaking his head he nearly walked into a info board, only managing to stop when someone shouted at him to look out. He blinked and squinted again looking around for who ever had called out to him. A girl was walking towards Ian, at least her shape was that of a girls... Ian found it hard to tell without his glasses. As she got closer he could see that he was right in his assumption, the girl was dressed in a very punk way, her hair was black with some pink strands standing out, her face was heavily pierced.

"You blind? The bored stands out worse then a sore thumb. You one of the freashies?" When Ian nodded the girl nodded as well. "Thought so, names Mori. Heading to the freshmen classes right?" Once again Ian nodded.

"Ian.... yeah... it didn't stand out to me.... things all kinda blur together without my glasses..." He said a bit grumpily, he was grateful that this girl... Mori, sounded like a nickname, had stopped him.

Mori grinned at Ian's grumpy attitude. "I hate my glasses to... guess you cant use contacts?" She asked and Ian made a confirming sound, though he could use then he couldn't afford to. Soon the pair began to walk side by side, Mori poking some fun at Ian a few more times when he almost walked into people, he pulled his glasses on and Mori laughed, saying he had a cute face.

"You seem nice and all that but you not my type, no girls are...... at all." Ian said bluntly and Mori stopped for a moment before laughing loudly.

"Oh Ian, your not my type either, looks like that's one thing we have in common, my girl's gonna just love hearing around you. This place could use some more gay power." She gently bumped his shoulder as they reached the building and Mori left Ian by himself, after shoving her cell number on a paper into his hand and making him promise to call her at some point. She'd show him around to the only good gay club close to the campus.

With a sigh Ian tucked the paper into his back pocket and headed into the classroom, it was already pretty full and lookign at his watch he saw that he had gotten to it with ten minuets to spare. Grabbing a empty seat Ian settled in for a long morning.