View Single Post
VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 04-28-2018, 05:02 AM

"I can work with that, did you want to bring your mom a meal too? It's a gift for her from me, just a nice gesture for no good reason, okay maybe I need to do my good deed for the day, but I insist you let me do that for her." he said and drove towards the burger joint, it was just in the rich part of town so it escaped the fanicifying that most expansive places got, and it was a very homey place to eat, very retro. He pulled in and couldn't help but smile. "My grand parents took me here a lot, that is until a criminal from the poor part of town came here looking for money, they were more than willing to give them money but that guy panicked and beat my grand father, I visit my grand mother though she suffers from dementia and depression, part of why I wanted this job." he then smiles apologetically. "Sorry about that, I get flash backs sometimes and can't stop myself. Let eat some good food." he said smiling with some effort. He hoped she could see why he was more giving than some rich people.