A Cookie for Fun

Old 02-19-2015, 04:06 AM

I comes with noms!

No chocolate treat!
Username: For-Chan Cookie
I've made a: Savoury
Title: Beef Curry Rice
Entry:
Comments: Just the dish to eat when you're buried under ten tons of snow. I added a few secret ingredients (like apple sauce) for a more complex flavor. Hand's down, the best batch I've made so far! :D

No chocolate treat!
I've made a: Sweet
Title: Pinkies! aka Strawberry "brownies"
Entry:
Comments: What better to have in a no cocoa category than chocolate-less brownies?! Shaped in the new silicone pans I got for fifty percent off after V-day. Yes! And covered in a cream cheese glaze. You don't even miss the cocoa! Still need a big glass of milk though. Mine are a slightly altered version of this recipe.

---------- Post added 02-18-2015 at 11:22 PM ----------

Ah! Almost forgot my other entry.

Chocolate treat!
I've made a: Sweet
Title: SNOWPOCALYPSE SUNDAE
Entry:

Comments: I live in the Northeast, which means I am currently sitting under a metric ton of snow. I decided that rather than shovel, I would eat my way out of said snow. And thus began my snow ice cream escapades! I made snow ice cream, but it was just missing something. Hence, the SNOWPOCALYPSE SUNDAE was born! A fluffy mound of vanilla snow ice cream delicately drizzled with chocolately goodness. No cherry, because I was kind of snow bound and couldn't go out to get some. Just imagine that I ate the cherry and tied the stem into a perfect sailor's knot with my tongue ;) And if you're wondering, the plan to eat my way out of the snow failed. I still had to shovel. I have a seven foot pile of snow at the end of my driveway. :(