Thread: SHORT STORIES!
View Single Post
bakaneko00
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 02-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Nope!

"I love you," He said pulling me close to him, and banging my knees off of the table he was sitting on.
He didn’t apologize, just kissed me quickly on the mouth, taking my breath away. There was a pain in my knee, but I didn’t mind, this was the best I had felt in my entire life. His kisses were always perfect; I don’t think that he was amazing at kissing, just that we were amazing together. There was something about the way he kissed me, and the way he loved me, that I could never let go.
"I should go home now," I said, disappointed that the time had passed so quickly.
"Alright, later" he said, obviously disappointed that I was leaving, but trying hard not to show it. I turned and started the two blocks towards my house, saddened that he hadn’t offered to walk me home, but happy that I had spent time with him. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away, and then I heard his feet move, and him walking behind me in the grass. I stopped and waited for him to catch up.
"I almost forgot to walk you home." He said taking my hand. "But see I’m always thinking of you."
I smiled, because he was simply wonderful, everything that I had ever wanted was in him. We walked the two blocks to my house without saying very much, we were both lost in our own thoughts. "I love you," I said to him, as he walked away.
"I love you back." He said, and kissed me one last time.