View Single Post
Mingnon
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Mingnon Send a message via MSN to Mingnon Send a message via Yahoo to Mingnon

Old 11-22-2008, 07:25 PM

Intro

*Mingnon comes on stage and approaches the microphone, but just stands there. Then, she proceeds to tap the mike's speaker part with her finger.*

Check, check... 1, 2, 1, 2...

*The tapping continues for a little bit, and then she stops and clears her throat*

Ah, it's good to have everyone here for the event... Well, I don't know if it's exactly everyone, but still...

Upon hearing that there's going to be an event based on thanksgiving, I was pretty happy that there was going to be an event taking place right after Halloween. But once I heard it was going to be about the thankfulness of charity, well, since I'm normally the type that would be busy getting as much stuff as possible, I was like "WTF? How am I going to take part in an event like that? :o"

So in the end, I've come up with a simple solution; give the gift that has barely any materialistic, or monetary value whatsoever. And if any jerks don't like it, there is less problem if you just take your trash and leave! Okay? ;)

And for the rest of you in the audience, I appreciate applause and all, but try not to be so... well, chaotic... the last thing I want is a mosh pit fest, and as much as I am a fan of those, I prefer not at this time, so you can please keep your hands to yourself, and your... selves in your seats.. okay? :sweat:

Last edited by Mingnon; 11-23-2008 at 04:04 AM..