View Single Post
Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2011, 06:19 AM

It was a hot day in Arabasta as the servant men waved the large, pink and purple feathers about the palace to fan the large building out. It was mid-day with the sun at the peak of the sky, shining over the large Arabian city.

Esmeralda had just risen from her mid-day nap, and was sitting at her vanity in her personal sleeping quarters. With her long, olive-green gown on, she fidgeted with her hair some while trying to pick out what jewelry to wear for the rest of the day. Red... that seemed a good color. Bold and powerful. But green... That matched her eyes and brought attention. She let out a sigh. "Where's Seraphina when you need her most?" She let out to herself.

There were two men in the room with her; servant men who wove one large purple and pink feather each to fan the room out from the hot day. But of course, they didn't dare answer her indirect question. Finally, she turned to them, looking to one specifically. "Well? Don't just stand there. Go find her!" She ordered before giving a rather roguish smile. "The Samraat's daughter will be here in two days. If I'm going to re-instill the upmost order amongst my men, I'm going to have to look the part."

The man no sooner scrambled out, the other man having taken his feather and continued his work fanning, only now using two feathers to the best of his ability; no easy task. But Esmeralda paid no mind, only turning back to the mirror and continuing to size up what was best for her appearance, letting out a humored giggle as she did so.