View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-18-2014, 05:45 AM

Megumi sighed, the leaders speech went on a little bit longer than she had hoped. She picked at the end of her shorts a bit anxiously. She looked around, everyone was on their feet and hopping about looking for people to spar with. Nervously, she took a small hop forward and looked around again, everyone seemed so far away, and she was only a small girl of barely 5 feet. Her eyes flicked over from person to person, looking for someone to speak to. A tap of the shoulder caused her to jump and squeak in fear. She whirled around and met a man who was almost a head taller than her, looking at her concerned. "A-ah, sorry, you scared me....." She mumbled. The male let out a laugh, hearty and deep. She flushed a deep red and looked down, embarrassed for getting scared so easily. "H-Hello... My name is M-megumi." She pulled at the ends of her hair nervously,"I like....food." It was fine for now, Megumi didn't want to share her deep love for the occult, it would be too strange to share her favorite hobby.

The man laughed again, and she looked up, he was a westerner, she knew. His hair was a light chestnut and his eyes were a sparkling gray, he was a bit tan as well. He extended his hand out and replied,"Sorry to scare you Megumi, I'm Jayson, with a "y." I love to go hiking." Megumi looked at the hand and hesitantly brought hers to it, and was surprised that the handshake was so gentle.

"So, let us start the game?" She said, and they began.

Jayson plays: The 3-sided dice lands on 3
Megumi plays: The 3-sided dice lands on 1