View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-27-2014, 06:34 PM

THE CHARACTERS

You can find the list of male characters here.
  • Camper 1 - Reserved for sadrain - Kami-no-Kaze, he is the god of the wind (wind)
  • Camper 2 - Reserved for BrotherOfDarkness - Hachiman-shin, he is the god of war (metal)
  • Camper 3 -R eserved for Blueblackrose - Ryūjin, he is the god of the sea (water)
  • Camper 4 - Reserved for Kiyoto - Susanoo, he is the god of storms (lightning)
  • Camper 5 - Reserved for PrincessKasumi - Sarutahiko, he is the god of strength and guidance (rock/ground)
  • Camp Counselor 1 - Reserved for Xavi - Tsukiyomi, he is the god of the moon (illusions)

The list of female characters are over here.
  • Camper A - Reserved for Seer Of the Future - Amaterasu, she is the goddess of the sun (fire)
  • Camper B - Reserved for Xavi - Uzume, she is the goddess of dawn and revelry (corrosion)
  • Camper C - Reserved for Artifex- Izanami, she is the goddess of creation and death (light/dark)
  • Camper D - Reserved for Duke - Uke Mochi, she is the goddess of food (earth/life)
  • Camper E - Reserved for Sezumie - Inari, she is the goddess of success and life (spirits/summons)
  • Camp Counselor A - Reserved for sadrain - Sukuna-Biko-Na, she is the goddess of medicine and rain (healing)

The list of other characters.
  • Guide - Reserved for Xavi
  • Guide's Assistant - Reserved for CrimsonShadow

To create a character, you'll need to use this. Remember to leave the Guardian's name blank as I will be coming up with that.
*males are numbers; females are letters
*campers should be 18 to 24; counselors will be 24 to 28
*we'll be using photographs for faces
*even though this is set in Japan, not everyone will be of Japanese descent

HTML Code:
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT]✘ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Element'sColor"]Symbol/Power[/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][IMG]PhotoImageOfCharacter[/IMG]
≫ This is the name on my birth certificate ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]WriteNameHere[/COLOR]
≫ But at camp I want people to call me ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]WriteNicknameHere[/COLOR]
≫ As you can tell, I'm a ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]gender[/COLOR]
≫ I was born ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]Month Date, Year (Age)[/COLOR]
≫ And I want to fall in love with a ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]SexualPreference[/COLOR]
≫ Oh, I'm from ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]City, State, Country[/COLOR][/CENTER]

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]As far as appearance is concerned, this is what I have to say...[/COLOR]
WriteAdditionalAppearanceInfoHere

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Personality wise, I'm...[/COLOR]
WritePersonalityHere

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]So why did I apply for camp?  Well, let me explain...[/COLOR]
ExplainWhyYou'reAtCamp

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]On the topic of me, I should probably explain my past...[/COLOR]
ShareYourCharacter'sHistory

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...[/COLOR]
ShareYourMainInsecurity

[line]Element'sColor[/line]

[RIGHT]✘ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]This is my partner, [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Guardian'sName[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][IMG]PhotoImageOfGuardian[/IMG]
≫ My guardian is blessed by the Japanese deity ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]DeityNameHere[/COLOR]
≫ Because of this, my guardian wield's the power of ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]Element[/COLOR][/CENTER]

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Let me explain my guardian some...[/COLOR]
List Your Guardian's Lethal Features (i.e. tail, claws, poisonous teeth, etc.)

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]As far as partners go...[/COLOR]
What's Your Character Think About His/Her Assigned Guardian?  Why Do They Feel This Way?

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Now, a guardian is great and all, but sometimes you just need to take things into your own hands...[/COLOR]
What's your weapon.  You can only have one.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by Xavirne; 02-03-2014 at 03:10 PM..