View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-05-2014, 12:18 AM

Looking up as she heard another female speak, Eve set down her pencil and wiped her lips on a napkin. Smiling brightly hearing the woman introduce herself, the colorful girl pushed the sketch book over towards her. "Its no problem at all, I love sharing art. I am most fluent in that language." she said in her crisp English. Thank goodness her parents were teachers in that, it helped a lot here. "Suzanna, its such a pretty name. I don't think I've heard of it before." Eve pondered as she tapped her chin with her longish nails, they were painted black with little red spiders on her pointer finger, to match her outfit of course. Realizing she hadn't given her name, she smiled sheepishly and ran a hand through her hair. "Sorry, I am Evelin Ivory Ashmore. Half American, half Japanese." she explained lightly. It always confused new people when she was so Japanese looking but had such an American name. Her mother was very contemporary Japanese, while her father, was a very traditional American. Well from Iowa anyway.

"If you want, you can look through the entire thing. I have sketches and finished pieces in there from my travels to get here. My parents and I took a road trip to see the beautiful areas and so I could draw." she explained lightly and took another sip of her cappacino. Smiling a bit more, she knew that if she could connect on a artsy level, she could actually maybe make some friends. Realizing that she had a few nudes in that sketch book, she looked to the other girl and grinned sheepishly.

"Just warning, there are some nudes in there. Just in case you don't like them, or think they are embarrassing, though theres a mighty beautiful man in there that was a wrestler. He was kind enough to pose for me, such a gorgeous figure." she mused and day dreamt a bit, and then blushed a bit and giggled. "It also helps that he was a fan of my art work. I gave him a portrait of him, in exchange for the modeling session." she explained lightly and twirled a teal strand of hair around her finger. How odd, to explain her ways of making art to someone. She hoped she didn't come off as extremely weird.