View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
Hah, it totally was... I almost gave up halfway through trying to verify that I was a real person >3>;;

Thanks! I really should start on Liz's... but I was playing Skyward Sword and it was fun! At least until I got to the final boss battle. Well really I'm not even THERE yet, I'm trying to get TO it and it's such a pain... my wrist literally started to hurt from swinging the wiimote around willy-nilly.
Quote:
You mean you don't remember falling? xD

Hubby and I both woke up sore and we slept terribly. We must have had a boxing match in our sleep or something because both of us were sore in our upper arms and legs.

Sometimes I just wish I could watch myself sleep. I want to know when I steal blanket because I never remember doing it.
Quote:
My husband is DEFINITELY a space hog. He likes to sleep in the middle of the bed, and then sprawl out as wide as he can.

I know I toss and turn a lot though. I flip over at least three or four times a night.

I'd like to know if I have sleep apnea though. I rarely ever feel "rested" when I wake up. Doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or 13. Blah.
HAHAHAHAHA
you sound like me and my husband SO MUCH.
He's on the last boss battle as well. He's also a space hog claiming the center of the bed (we sleep on a twin to!!! so its more obnoxious) and one of us always steals ALL the blankets in the night.

I've always wanted to set up a video camera just to find out what happens during the night. I mean.. i turn my alarm off in my sleep so often. Sometimes when its all the way across the room around piles of stuff. How do I do it!!! It'd be interesting to find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmless View Post
Is sleep apnoea not when your heart stops beating while you're sleeping? If you're constantly tired it could be a symptom of anaemia. C:
sleep apnea is when you have trouble breathing in your sleep. sometimes its your tongue blocking the passage, or stuff getting in your throat to much from allergies.