View Single Post
Lilim
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-21-2007, 08:35 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ Page Contest! ♥ ♥ ♥

As most of you know my thread moves pretty fast... Almost as fast as the threads hosted by the mods *Smiles warmly* I really do feel like the SnowPrincess Of Menewsha, not because of how my avi is dress but now kind you guys are to me ♥ I luff you all *huggles her lovelys*

• That being said... I'd like to give out some holiday pets draw by me. Everyone who post on page 100 will be given one pet. I don't know what to draw yet... Maybe a Christmas cookie or tree? What do you guys think I should draw? ((I drew this pet for
    halloween))

• ♥ Winners on page 100... Please PM me the name you wish to call your pet

xKlownPiXiex
    tigerangel - ♥
    Pretty Handsome Awkward
    Dystopia - ♥
    jellysundae
    xuvrette - ♥
    whitebeast - ♥
    Baja

As for anyone else. If you weren't lucky enough to grab a post on page 100... If you Donate 15g to me in and write in the message the name of your marshmallow ♥

• Everyone who post on page 111 will be drawn in a 'family-portrait' thingy by XxRAiNBoWS she is a chibi-ish artist *Giggles* I don't know what the ish means but I cannot wait to find out ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRAiNBoWS

Here's an announcement!
First person to post on page 145 that isn't already on the page 111 pic gets to be riding a kitty cat through the piccy! <3 xD
Merry Kinky xXx-mas!
We're open for posting!! *Dances around with a tray of freshly made hot coco*