View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 05-04-2012, 10:12 PM

Scarlett gently let him take her hand, blushing a little at the kiss. "I hail from the kingdom of Aurelia. My name's Scarlett. But you can call me Scar if you'd like." She said in a soft velvety tone. The blonde then thought for a moment. "Crepes sound wonderful! If you'd like I could help you with the cooking? At my kingdom we don't have a lot of servants so I can cook pretty well." She said, looking at the items around the stove.

"I think pasta would be good. It's easy to make. But if you prefer ham then I'd help either way." The blonde said, giggling at his comment of the manly woman. "Yes, She's.. quite the catch for whoever's her key." She grinned, flashing her pearly whites at him standing up so that she wasn't leaning on the counter anymore.

"Well..I'm many things. I play the violin and the piano. I also dance and do a little painting." She said, blushing slightly at his comment. "Pretty much I do anything artsy. Though I promised myself I wouldn't run around this castle singing the way I do at home. It would probably annoy you all." She said, smirking. "But, Daniel, What might you be? Your strong, handsome, and good in the kitchen from what i've seen, and you seem to be a very nice man.. But what is it you do?" She asked, her emerald eyes staring into his.

Daniel was the first person here to try and engage in conversation with her, so it felt nice to be getting to know someone. It was lonely going around the house without anyone to talk to, so maybe she could befriend Daniel and not be such an introvert. Usually Scarlett was very outgoing, but in a situation where she knew no one she was very quiet.