Thread: Baby, Be Mine
View Single Post
HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 08:02 PM

I have completed a BODY task!
Description: Baby Xan is sick or what the hell have you created HIM.
Link or image/text:Baby Xan hasn't been feeling well, he's got a rash had his baby injections could it be an allergic reacton to that...No surely that would snown up sooner. It's not meningiitus as the rash diissapeears when a glass is pressed against it. Lesser spotted fever ? No there's not been a case of that for years. So I ran Xan a bath just incase he'd go ino the raspberry jam again that's what happened last ttime Xan has a "rash". Whle i the bath I checkd Xan's gums jus incase he was teething. Nothing just dibble. LOTS of dribble. Clean, dry and ncely cooled down that's when t happened instead of his usual baby babble and dribble, he started screaming obcenities and speaking in emojis... Thats when I knew it was bad. After consultng Dr Google it as clear. Xan was etheir a millennial or constpated. But Xan had already made a mess of three baby grows, how he managed to undo his nappy I shall never know. So Xan migh just be a millennal let's see cat vdeos and menes tend to calm angry millennials. So breaking out the smart phone and the selfie stick I loaded a video of cat memes, only to be projectile vominted on complete with carrots. XAN HASN'T EVEN EATEN CARROTS ! Back to Dr Google.... Demonic possession... with a siide case of chicken pox. Chicken pox we can deal with camomile lotion and scratch mits. Donning the hazmat suit to avoid etting covered in vomit agai brandished a dish mop overed in cammomile loton and proceeded to slather a thick covered head to toe over Xan. I then proceded to swaddle th foul mouthed emoji spurting slippery babe.
Having managed to palmed...asked everyoen's favouriite mayor to babysit our lovely Xan... Conviniently forgetting to mentoned the demonic possestion. I set off tto find someone who would know know to rid the babe of his demons an rid him of the emojiis. There's only so many eggplant emojis one can take before they start replacing every other word. Having unsuccssfully located a pest of any sort I turn to Able who directed me to Lise thnking that she may have the answer to my problem. Lise suggsed that I try a cleansing so armed with evertyhng I need to preform this "cleansing" I made my way back to find a terrifed Mr Mayor who said something about never babysittiing again. But alas this cleansing didn't seem to work baby Xan seemed angrier than ever. As a last ditch effot decded to wind him and with a burp tha th devil himself could have heard the demon was out. And I was let wth a happy camomle covered chicken pox Xan.

I have completed a MIND task!
Description: HIM drew a Xantrait
Link or image/text:

I have completed a MIND task!
Description: Books for Xan, HIM's working on the theory Xan lkes battleships and HIM is going to get in early and teach Xan about electrickery.
Link or image/text:

Last edited by HIM_ROCK; 02-13-2017 at 08:25 PM..