View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 02:42 AM

Sorry, I had to switch devices because my mom needed to use my ipod so I got on my Grandpas laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletSpamlet View Post
Hey Liz! S'going alright, just kinda chillin', poking around this shiny new forum. How are you?

Yeah the hat looks good too! I don't think you need much else, maybe a bit of jewelry if anything.
Thank you! :)

I wanted to maybe do some ivory jewelry to match with the theme, but there isn't very many choices in that color. I think the event shop has some new stuff in an ivory type color, so it might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletSpamlet View Post
Ahah, thanks. I just love the new wigs that came out this month. I had him dressed up in a tux until I saw the event theme... I don't have many nice springy clothes, tho. This is the best I can do!
I know!!!!! The wigs are amazing! I want that CI just because of them! :eager:
I wish I could earn gold faster :P I'm trying to save up for a Pot Of Gold (it probably won't happen :lol:) but there are just so many awesome CIs coming out lately its hard to save! :gonk:
I'm really glad theres an event going on because it seems like I post more

I know what you mean about spring avis. I made this one for Daria's and Linnea's avatar contest, but I won't get a chance to wear it since I dont have any of those items except the yellow chest/waist bows/jewels and the balloon

What do you think?