Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-02-2014, 08:42 PM

The Past Few Hours

After putting up a fight the silver haired woman’s form rested in the seat of the chopper as it landed. There was little time to do what needed to be done. To ensure that the future belonged to them and that none would ever know or remember Sycom and his ragtag team of misfits. They had to be eliminated so the government would be seen as the saviors of this world. As ordered the woman was moved into the specially prepared building.

“Chain her up over there,” Remy told the men carrying the woman. He then began to bark his orders to those that were chosen for this project. All was prepared and it was time to begin.

The drug that had been injected into her earlier had done its job well. Vex found herself trapped within her own mind. She could hear the sounds around her, but no matter how hard she tried she was unable to force her eyes to open. Many things ran through her mind. The main thing besides anger was fear.

Was it really going to end like this? Was she really destined to become the government’s puppet? To do their dirty work so they wouldn’t have to soil their hands? This had to all be a bad joke right?

She had failed the person she promised to stand by their side until the very end. She hadn’t been able to say goodbye. Hell, she hadn’t even been able to tell Sycom the many things she wanted to say.

Vex was jolted from her thoughts as pain radiated through her body. The scream that came from her was deafening. Her eyes now wide open, starring at the unfamiliar man before her. No, he wasn’t totally unfamiliar. His face, something about it she knew. At first the woman couldn’t recall why she knew it. A memory from long ago came flooding back as the male landed a punch square to her stomach knocking the air from her lungs. “You,” Vex croaked, gasping for air.

A sly grin crossed the man’s features. It seemed that this criminal did remember. How much more fun that was going to make this. “How nice, you remember me. Yes, I am that man. The one who captured you, interrogated and tortured you when you first were taken to the SFA. It seems that I get to have that fun all over again. I hope it’s more enjoyable this time.” His words dripped with sarcasm. Hushed chuckles came from the darkness that surrounded them.

Regaining her wind Vex glared at him. Those awful memories returning. She told them only what she had wanted them to hear. Not that they would have believed the truth even if she told them. Knowing what lay ahead the silver haired woman desperately pulled on the chains that bound her hands above her head. It was no use.

A woman came into view, she was wearing a lab coat and holding something. “Make sure this bitch stays still. It’s time for her medication.” The look the woman wore was emotionless. As she came further into the light Vex could make out the object in her hand. It was a case of syringes.

Fear spiking again Vex kicked at the man, attempting to knock him into the woman. Of course her attempts were to no avail. An unknown person grabbed her from behind, immobilizing her. A string of curses came from the woman’s lips. She didn’t want this, none of it. If only she hadn’t fought back then she wouldn’t be here now.

Another scream escape that pair of pale lips as more unknown liquids were plunged into her veins. The cries of pain died after a few moments passed. Arms released the woman’s form as her body started to go limp.

“There, there dear,” a voice cooed. “The sooner you give in the less pain there will be. After all you know why you’re here. It’s all that man’s fault.” Remy was the one speaking, making his presence known once again.

Sycom, he is the one who caused all of this. It’s because of him that you became a criminal, because of him that you were captured by the SFA and because of him that you are here now.” The grin the boy had frightened her. His words didn’t make sense at first. How was any of this Sycom’s fault? Her actions were hers and hers alone.

The more the boy continued to talk the more her memories and thoughts got jumbled. “That’s right. I know what happened to Vexy when she was young. There was one person behind the whole plan to kidnap you, torment you and force you to become a criminal. That person was Sycom. He needed someone he could use as a pawn to experiment on. Someone he could manipulate and do the things he couldn’t.”

Vex shook her head, her eyes wide disbelief. There was no way that her love could have done that was there? She wasn’t so sure anymore. “No, no he couldn’t have done that. He’s not like that.”

“Do you really know that man and what he’s capable of? It was his idea to have those four boys kidnap you. He told them to do whatever they wanted to break you down. That’s why they violated you, lucky for you that found the strength to retaliate and they made their own mistakes in assuming you wouldn’t fight back. If that weren’t the case then you would have been deflowered by those four. Everything was according to his plan.”

“Dear he seen that you liked him and took it as a chance to deceive and betray you. Poor Vexy always the one to be hurt. To be used as others see fit. You really have no one else to blame than Sycom. He is the reason you lost everything. Why you are here now. You were his pawn and didn’t even know it.”

“Stop!” Her body trembled, her vision blurred. Scenes of the past played before her lavender eyes. Remy’s whispered lies didn’t stop. They continued to fill Vex’s ears and mind. As they did a new pain flowed through her, but not from being beaten. Her heart cried out. How could she have been such a fool?

This continued along with the physical torture they inflicted until she was totally under their control. A new found hate for the man she had loved. For the man she had trusted most in the world filled her heart and mind. If Sycom wasn’t already dead. He was going to die at her hands. Nothing was going to stop her. The deal had been made. Once Sycom and the others were disposed of she wouldn’t be killed like the other criminals. Instead she would be part of the government’s army.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Present

Once again they were in the chopper and flying. This time the silver haired woman was going along of her own free will. “10 minutes to target,” the pilot spoke to them. A smirk formed on her lips as she picked up the over –sized missile launcher and took her place, hanging from the chopper.

“Why don’t you show them a warm welcome Vex dear?” Remy spoke getting ready as well. The plan to finish off these rebels was in motion.

Taking careful aim the woman locked onto her target, Sycom. “Time to say goodbye.” Firing the missiles course was set straight for the man she now held a deep hatred for.

To her disappointment the mantis seemed to have protected her intended target. Remy was by her side as they swooped down from the chopper. “It is a wonder they have lasted this long. Too bad they won’t live much longer. Though it would have been nice if more of them had died.”

Now on the ground standing by the boy she awaited her orders. The words she had been waiting for soon came. “With pleasure.” There was a murderous gleam in the woman’s lavender eyes as she stared at her target. He like the others seemed to be in worse shape than she was despite the torture that she had been through during the brainwashing.

Vex was free to fight however she saw fit. Throwing knives drawn she rushed forward throwing a couple at Sycom. They weren’t aimed to kill, just to slice his arms and leg. She wanted him to suffer before she killed him. The woman would take her time.

No sooner had the blades left her hand then she was picking up speed, closing in on the male. There would be little time for the man to react before she reached him. Stopping before him she took hold of the blade that lodge in his left arm. Giving it a small twist she grinned. “Don’t worry lover boy. I’ll make sure you die slowly so you can watch the others perish. Knowing that you weren’t able to save them. To manipulate them like you did me.”

Lavender eyes filled with hatred, pain and sadness as she stared into the taller man’s eyes. Her hand pulled the blade from his arm. “Shall we dance?” A grin slipped onto her lips as she gave the speechless Sycom a bitter kiss before kneeing him in the gut. Her assault didn’t stop there. Free hand balled into a fist Vex punched his jaw.

“How could you have done that to me! I loved you! I can’t believe I ever trusted you!” Not giving him a chance to answer the woman stabbed at Sycom with the bloody knife in her hand. Like usual her actions were rash, with little thought and planning before them. It was clear what was driving her at this point.

Would there be anything that could break through the illusions that had been placed within Vex’s mind before it was too late?

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-03-2014 at 12:27 AM..