(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 05:51 AM

Day One

Ladies' LoungeX

Ladies' Lounge

Looking over the Ladies' Lounge

Look at the lantern
It's... a lantern. A little disappointing and a lot dusty, but at least you eliminated one part of the room!
+1 Raffle Ticket

Check behind the curtains

Misplaced wedding gifts! You slip one into your bag, hoping nobody will notice.

Rummage between the couch cushions

Clue! A blue feather that you're pretty sure didn't come from the pillows people were ripping up.
+5 Raffle Tickets

Peek under the rug

Clue! An odd mirror! Figuring you'd solved the mystery, you took it to the caravan master, only to learn it isn't his mirror, and he's pretty sure it's not even magical. It does have a cool hinge on the handle, though, and he says it's probably made for looking around corners.
+5 Raffle Tickets

Rip open the throw pillows
Feathers. Feathers everywhere. And pillow fighting. You had so much fun you forgot to look for clues. Oops!
+1 Raffle Ticket

Marika's InterviewX

Marika's Interview

Marika: What are you doing there? Why haven't you found Daddy's mirror yet?

Wyrmskyld: Um... We just got here. We haven't even had time to start searching.

Marika: Ugh, then why are you bothering me?

Wyrmskyld: *patiently* We need to question everybody who was away from the banquet last night.

Marika: You mean I'm a suspect? Don't you realize if you don't find the mirror I won't get to marry a prince?

Wyrmskyld: We're just covering all the possibilities, ma'am. Could you tell us more about the mirror?

Marika: Well, Daddy has this mirror that shows the future. Or what might be the future. And this really cute prince showed up looking for something magical, but we couldn't just give up our family treasure, so Mama talked to Daddy and he made a deal with the prince-- The mirror would be my dowry! You have to find that mirror so I can be a princess!

Wyrmskyld: Right. I'll... get right on that. When was the last time you saw the mirror?

Marika: I guess during the banquet? I got bored with my dress so I went to change clothes, and I know I saw it on the way because I forgot for a minute it wasn't a normal mirror and tried to see how I looked. *looks nervous for a moment* I didn't see any futures, though.

Wyrmskyld: Who do you think might have taken it?

Marika: I saw Prince Talib looking at it the other day. I bet he stole it so Khalid wouldn't win. He's probably jealous, I mean, Salil is the strong one, and Khalid is the handsome one, so Talib's just stuck being the nerd.

Wyrmskyld: Ohkaay... I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Wyrmskyld; 06-15-2014 at 11:25 PM..