View Single Post
fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 10-15-2009, 04:41 AM

CATEGORIES AND FORMS
Store Bought Costumes
  • Did you buy an awesome costume from the party store that you want to show off? Did you go to the mall and put something together for an awesome concept? Show us!
  • If your costume was store-bought (either in a set, or by putting together lots of bought pieces) then your entry belongs in this category!
  • Use the following form:
    Code:
    [COLOR="Green"][b][SIZE="4"]MASTER OF THE MALL[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]I'm dressed up as:[/b]
    [b]Picture(s):[/b]
    [b]Any last words?:[/b]
Home-made Costumes
  • Did you get crafty with the sewing machine and glue? Did you fight the hot glue gun for hours, getting everything ready? Try to amaze us with your artistry and skill!
  • If you made your costume (or heavily modified something you bought) then your entry belongs here!
  • If you have any doubt about whether your costume qualifies as home-made, feel free to PM me to ask before submitting your form! :)
    Code:
    [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b][SIZE="4"]SKILLZ. I HAS THEM.[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
    [b]I'm dressed up as:[/b]
    [b]Any last words?:[/b]
Design a Costume for Cecilia!
  • Our very own Cessy needs a costume for Halloween and you get to help design one for her! What do you think she'll want to be?
  • Submit a drawing (or written description with a drawing) of what you think she should be.
  • There must be some visual part to your entry, but remember that this is NOT an art contest.
    Code:
    [COLOR="Pink"][b][SIZE="4"]WHY SO CUTE CESSY?[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
    [b]Cessy should be:[/b]
    [b]Written Description (if needed):[/b]

Last edited by fiarra; 10-29-2009 at 04:42 AM..