View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-20-2011, 03:27 AM

"There's five back doors. All in which you need my key to leave from them. So we are safe here for about two days before we start losing oxygen, then we have to leave. And if you'd spend less time fighting with me and more time looking around you'd realize that in the safe room theres weapons all over the walls for the taking. Though of course, to get them you'll need my key." He said, taking it from Scarlett and putting it in his pants pocket. He wore a white long sleeved button up shirt and black pants and boots. The uniform for being a Guardian. "We'll leave for the place you speak of once everyones gotten a good rest and something to eat and drink. Then before we leave i'll grab a bag of food and drink, then give everyone the weapons of their choice." He said, poking Nikolai in the chest to push him back away from his face. "If we leave the same day of the attack then we'll be killed within minutes from the swarming zombies. We have to wait until their done, which will take at least a day or two. Then we'll be ready to go. Now let's listen to Scarlett and stop fighting.." He mumbled, turning away from him and towards the group. "Why don't we let them decide what we do. Let's vote, stay here for a day or two where we can prepare by getting food, drinks, weapons and rest. Or leave now while all the zombies are outside?"

He asked, his brown eyes looking to Winters as he spoke. He knew that Alex and Scarlett would agree with whatever she picked. He ran his hand through his dark, brown hair and sighed softly. "I could use some whiskey and sleep." He smirked. "Then we'll get dirty with some mud and stuff before we leave the area." He said, glancing towards Alex and Scarlett. He then looked to Nikolai. "No, I couldn't fight them hand to hand.. but thanks. Your pretty good at fighting as well." He said, deciding to be nice to the man.