View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-26-2015, 12:42 AM

Blaire took Vincent’s hand when she was instructed to do so and stood. [<you may not want to come with me and see what I have to do, I cannot say this is not going to get messy. But you may come if you so want.>] She fell silent at this, looking at Vincent, trying to determine the best course of action. The truth was Alice frightened her, not in any way that she was ever going to admit, but that was the truth but then there was a nagging in the back of her mind and a promise made to an old man. Would Vincent be ok to fight Alice? Would Warren be with him as well? But then what could she do? She was a human in a Vampire’s war. She was definitely the weaker player in all this.

If this was a human battle that would be one thing. She was a capable girl who had taken care of herself for a long time, but this was different. In the end, despite the pain it caused her to have to say it, she felt she would probably only hinder Vincent by going with him, “I….” she started and then looked away, but before she had time to continue she was being swept away by the Vincent onto the building before them.

[“I am of a mind to cut my ties with you and send you away with a nice amount of cash to life off of, but I fear that even that would not save you right now. Our lives are now bound together in ways that only the death of one of us can end.”] She had fallen silent again but at these words she looked up at him and there was a fire that returned to her eyes that had left earlier, “Wouldn’t I get a choice in that matter? I may not have asked for any of this, but now that I’m in this deep you aren’t getting rid of me that easily. It would be foolish to lie and say I’m not afraid of that woman, or of what might happen to me, but I’m not leaving you.” She crossed her arms over her chest and put her nose in the air in a very womanly fashion, a side of her that only he seemed able to bring out, and a side of her that only he was allowed to see.

He kissed her forehead and a slight pink twinge appeared in her cheeks, but it was quickly replaced with a small laugh when he mentioned her hair, “When all of this is said and done I’ll show you sometime” she said and then laughed again.

[“well then Hound of Hades, we shall have to fix the little problem of your master.” ] Cerberus nodded but said nothing. He almost felt bad for her, his current master. He didn’t know her secrets as she was always guarded even from him, but he had always sensed a goodness deep within her that she showed to no one. Part of him believed that reasons beyond what he knew for doing the terrible things she did, but all the same he wasn’t sad to see her stopped, she deserved what she was about to get, he only hoped that the prince would kill her quickly.

[“go on your way as I will go on mine. I know I will see you once again soon.”] As much as he would have liked to, he couldn’t let this happen. Technically ownership hadn’t passed hands yet, so his orders were still intact. He would however give Vincent and his plaything a head start. He watched as Vincent grabbed the girl and then jumped onto a nearby building. He sat back in the clearing and waited. He gave Vincent a clear 20 minute start, which he knew was well more than enough time to muddle his trail before starting to once more track him.

Alice was hoisted up over Warren’s shoulder, and although she hadn’t been fighting to this point put up a bit of a fight on this one, “I do have two perfectly good feet thank you very much!” she screamed, but to no avail, in the end Warren got the better of her and carried her up to the office. He nodded at a chair in an unspoken command and she scowled. But in the end she sat in the chair and pouted.