View Single Post
FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 08-27-2011, 06:09 PM

Sauna didn't have the time and didn't think it would be a good use of her energy to heal the large mark now on her face she put a huge band aid on it and stared into the mirror, 'yea... i look real pretty now..' she sighed hearing her friend "Yea i know... ill be right out..." she said back to tali.

She left the bathroom and looked to her mother" Well... I'm leaving now.." she said looking to her mom and hugging her before taking her bag. "Don't let dad i'm telling you he does. Ill come back and end up killing my own father." she said and her mother could tell she was dead serious.

As she moved to the door she watched her father collapse she knew tali had something to do with it. " You get what you deserve father..." she said laughing to herself l as she opened the door "Hello, I'm ready to go..." she said the whole side of her cheek on the left side of her face was covered in the bandage, and her eye even had some burn around it as well.

She almost wished the guards would actually ask but she doubted that they actually would... That 'wasnt part of their job' or some bull crap like that. she looked at tally and lili glad to see both of them would be leaving with her.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 08-28-2011 at 06:11 AM..