View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-31-2015, 04:30 PM

(You're quite fine, so far only two main characters are involved, there isn't much to write about right now)

"No, I don't have many friends here, but I hope you'll be my friend" Anna was different than the other ghosts, most of the kids went and hid, but Anna love to be out in the light most of the time. Anna watched the girl move closer to her, well the doll, and listened to her. This was making her curious, most of them would run for the hills or something half of the time. Anna didn't answer the lonely part, she was lonely, but then again she wasn't. Not a very easy thing to answer to half of the time, but she probably was more than she let on. Though she had forgotten about it over time and the more she saw other humans come into the house, the more she really did forget it.

"You do not scare me, others do not scare me" Anna answered, but there was one thing she was somewhat afraid of "You're not going to run away too are you? Like all the others before you?" Anna asked standing there as her actual form started to look almost like an outline, but still hard to see. She appeared more like a grey sort of shadow standing against the wall. Anna knew the people were not afraid of her, but afraid of the spirits that dwelled in the house with anger, fear, and loneliness.

"I'll be full soon, do you want to play when I appear?" Anna asked smiling, her voice showed kindness "I'm not scary, nor angry, and I will not harm you, promise" Anna start twinkling in the light of the candle lit room. The moonlight reflecting off of her showing her appearance a little more. Once a few minutes had passed she quietly became more solid, but not yet fully. She was wearing an old red and black, lace dress from around the 1700s or masquerade era. She had really long pretty blonde hair to her waist almost that looked really soft and her eyes were a beautiful light blue. Lighter than most would have and more rare to see which looked good against her light almost pale skin that was flawless. Smiling she looked at Colette "Hello Colette, I am Anna, nice to meet you" she smiled kindly at the other girl. Anna was almost an exact replica of the doll minus she was life like and looked more alive standing in front of the other girl now.