View Single Post
Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-21-2007, 11:11 PM

• Wait...does that mean that you somehow have become my mom? o.O

Dear Mama Juru,

To find a community which has not been largely tainted by idiots is a rare thing. Menewsha was the second of such which I was able to truely enjoy. The people here greeted me as I walked into the town and have continued to be there for those that fall.

Even with all the awesome people in the town, I left for a time, looking for adventure. When I did not find it in a few months, I came back to open arms in the Menewshan community. We lived happily together for a few more months before pressing concerns pulled me away. Today is the first day in which I have been able to come back and I hope the doors of those in this town are still opened freely for a chat.

A man in a woman's body walks through the town once again, looking around, seeing the joyful holiday party underway. She still feels the open atmosphere that has always been in Menewsha. A twirl and new clothes are on. A smile is given and one is answered with. Everyone is united. Nobody is alone.

I really wanted to be good on Menewsha. I stated my point in discussions, making new friends on the way. I'm afraid that I have not been on my best behavior so far. Two times since I have joined have I wandered from the path of awesomeness and nearly forgotten about the land of Menewsha. Sometimes I have urges to come back, and I do when those strike. The problem is school. Although Mene is not blocked there and I have a laptop, to keep my grades up I have had to work hard not to submerge myself in conversations with my fellow Menewshans. So it is two-fold. I both believe I have been good through the schoolwork and bad through the lack of activity. Although I feel slightly selfish doing this, I would like to wish for a sash of chaos.

-Yreka