Thread: Soul Searching
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-21-2017, 01:22 AM

Accepting Adam's words in silence, Trey wondered why the other man's speech sort of hiccuped in the middle. There was an incomplete sentence and that bothered Trey, being left hanging. However, he wasn't sure how or even if he should question it. Maybe he just imagined that Adam walked circles around something he never said. "Okay," he finally answered, a faint pout on his face. He covered it up quickly with his best impression of a smile though, even if the expression didn't quite come out right. "I did like it. I want to learn more instruments since I'm good at it, but rock is very nice too."

Nodding once to accent his words, Trey stood again walking straight for the studio door. He paused there though, realizing that his actions may not translate his actual intent well. Trey turned back toward Adam again. His smile, or attempt at it, was gone, though he felt even more excited now. "I did not bring my guitar. I could sing, but bass is my best. You should hear the real thing, not a production," he stated. Trey pulled open the door, not exactly waiting for Adam as he turned toward the hall. "We can go to my apartment since it's not far."

Starting down the hall, Trey expected Adam to follow. His request wasn't weird after all. What else would he do if asked to share music without his guitar present? He was a Nøkk after all. Magic didn't translate technologically.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 01-21-2018 at 07:21 PM..