View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:04 AM

Rules

1) Keep to the storyline. I will allow freakiness; I will allow funnies; I will allow pretty much anything withing reason.
2) Keep it PG-13. This doesn't mean you can have romance between characters, it just means don't mention what they do late at night.
3) You cyberbully, you will be out. I don't care what your excuse is; I won't tolerate bullying of any kind.
4) Follow Menewsha ToS.
5) This is not a crossover. It is purely a Fullmetal Alchemist RP.
6) If you've got an argument with someone that has nothing to do with the RP, either bring it to my attention or find some way to sort it out in the PMs.
7) If you want to debate to something, go to the OOC thread. I'll be creating this one soon.
8) Don't kill any person's character(s) without their permission. This will prevent having a pissed off RPer and RP Master.
9) Keep in character.
10) No more than three OCs may be run by the same person at any time. Canon characters have a limit of one per person.
11) There will be NPCs in here. If you want to create one, it won't count towards your character count as any and all NPCs can be run by any person at any time. Thus, they are not assigned to anyone.
12) If you are inactive in the RP for more than a month without prior warning, any OCs you have will be taken down and canon characters will be made available.
13) You can chat OOC here within reason. If your just holding a quickie conversation or asking a question or clarifiying something, then that's ok. If you want to continue it, go to the OOC thread.
14) For talking OOC in here use either (parenthesis) or [brackets] to seperate it from in-character talk.
15) I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time.
16) Have fun RPing!

Introduction
Story

>Rules<
Characters
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 09-07-2010 at 04:29 AM..