View Single Post
creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-05-2015, 01:54 AM

Leliana ignored the Elven male's question and turned to the injured blonde, her eyes darkening slightly, "Why not change? Why not run?" She spat the words out while she tried to find her footing and stand, her knees feeling slightly week. If she could get them talking she might have some time to preserve what little energy she had and unleash a full attack on the Unicorn.

She raised a perfectly arched eyebow and turned to the Elf, "My purpose?" Her eyes flashed back to the blond, "My purpose is of no concern to you. Whatever he paid you I will triple if you hand him over to me and walk away without a word." She flashed the Elf a smile that would usually crumble even the most hardest of hearts but she knew this newcomer to her little game would be harder won.

She reached up and readjusted the large brown bow that she wore in her hair, careful not to let her sleeves fall down to far to reveal marks, quite similar to the Elf's, that crept up her wrists. She could feel the power that wrapped around her arms slowly dull in intensity and she didn't need to see them to know they were slowly vanishing until the were not even seem.