View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-15-2015, 05:43 PM

Joanna's smile brightened. "You remind me so much of my own father, you know, he used to make clockwork toys for me as well. He was very handy." Joanna wasn't expecting the next question, though, she didn't know why she wasn't expecting it. After all, she brought up the subject.... "Uhm..." Joanna stuttered a little when Lord Rathingar suggested she had a lesson plan already. "... Uhm, no, actually. I prefer to create each lesson plan after meeting the children I work with. It allows me to individualize their education to suit them."

"Oh, my Lord, I assure you, I have very little political views, I try my best not to get involved with such interests. However, I can keep Leanna informed of all that goes on in her world, so long as it pleases you that she knows." With that, Joanna picked up her trunk and curtsied as best as she could. "I look forward to speaking with you later, Lord Rathingar." She curtsied again and busied herself with following Mrs. Browne to her rooms.

As she followed Mrs. Browne she couldn't help but ask questions, "How long have you worked for Lord Rathingar, Mrs. Browne? This is such a beautiful home... I wonder how many rooms there are."