Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-11-2012, 09:32 AM

"okay." Esshy said turning her attention back to her queen. She nibbled on her lip in worry and didn't register the guardian's question right away. "I'm Esshy, I led them back out here to find you." She seemed to be absent mindedly chittering as she looked worried over Kiyoshi. "The elders think that our Queen is dead, and they blame the under-dwellers for it. The wise one sent me on a mission to save your kind. She knows that the earthquake was sent wrongly... but we didn't have the power to stop it. She looked up as Keji spoke directly to her.

"I..I don't know. I'm not a healer. . . I'm not anything. But she's gotta make it. The leader was wrong, she had no right to send this upon you guys." The small surface elf sighed in despair. "i don't know what else i can do..."

Lyra touched the girls shoulder after a couple tries, and was startled to find the girls skin cooler to the touch like Keji's. "We take them up." She paused, " Is your Queen heavy? I may be blind, but I'm sure I could lift her. That way you won't burn yourselves on her skin."