Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 04-01-2014, 12:10 AM

Dan clicked his tongue and glanced over to his pet, who was slithering about the living room. "Such language that young man has," he sighed, closing the door and going to the kitchen. His stomach felt empty after a whole day of researching and writing down notes. What he had seen and experienced... He had to get it on camera, he had to submit his findings to the scientific community. He had hidden his experiments from them in fear of being ridiculed or worse. He knew that the people of this time were not ready for this advancement in human biology and he would be arrested for torture or some lie they would make up about him.

He started on making dinner, tossing his pet a bit of meat to eat in the meantime. The creature ate it gratefully and rubbed against his legs, wanting more. Dan chuckled and smiled. "Not yet, my pet. You can have your dinner once our guest has eaten. I wonder what sort of food he likes? Well, I know he'll like this. At least we are never out of meat." He laughed again, finishing up his meal and plating up some for Jacob. He brought the plate to the man's room, placing it on a drawer before leaving without a word. He didn't want Jacob to be even more mad at him. He went to get his own meal, ignoring his pet who crawled past him and into Jacob's room.